"This year's report card is welcome news," Orange County Supervisor Patricia Bates said.
"We have been very committed to discovering why certain beaches had poor water quality and took some very creative steps to fix the problems. Orange County's beaches are a beacon for residents and tourists, and we want to keep them clean and inviting."
Laguna Beach ratings (first grade for summer, second for dry winter months, third grade for wet weather):
- Emerald Bay A+, A+, A+
- Crescent Bay Beach A+, A, A+
- Laguna Main Beach A+, A+, A+
- Laguna Hotel A, A, B
- Projection of Bluebird Canyon A+, A, A
- Victoria Beach A+, A, A+
- Blue Lagoon A+, A, A+
- Treasure Island Pier, AWMA A+, A, A+
- Treasure Island Sign A, A+, C
- Aliso Creek, 1000’ north A+, A+, D
- Aliso Creek, outlet A, A, F
- Aliso Creek, 1000’ south A, A, B
- Camel Point A+, A+, A
- Table Rock A+, A+, A+
- Laguna Lido Apartments A+, A+, A+
- 9th Street, 1000 Steps Beach A+, A+, A+
- Three Arch Bay A+, A, A+
City News Service contributed to this report.