Dear Friends and Community,
Some of you may know that someone special in our community is dealing with a serious health issue. Marc Pitz, one of the owners of Dizz’s As Is Restaurant, was diagnosed with cancer this past Fall. He has been in treatment and on January 15 had extensive surgery at USC Keck Hospital. After 2 weeks in the hospital, he is now home recuperating, but has a 3-month, challenging recovery ahead followed by more treatment.
Many of you have asked how you can help. There are several ways – that is one of the wonderful things about our community. It takes care of its own. So, some options are:
- Support Dizz’s Restaurant: think about them when you go out for a drink or dinner or a special occasion.
- Consider purchasing a gift card at Dizz’s to introduce someone else to this great dining experience.
- Donate to the Fund that has been established at US Bank for Marc and the family to help pay the many expenses they are incurring.
- Pray: Prayers are most welcome and accepted gratefully. This is one of the best ways to help.
If you would like to make a direct donation:
Please walk in to any US Bank location and ask to donate to the “Friends of Marc” Donation Fund.
If you would like to mail your donation:
Mail a check payable to “Friends of Marc” to:
- Friends of Marc Donation Fund c/o US Bank
310 Glenneyre StreetLaguna Beach, CA 92651
Please know that everything is so appreciated and means so much to the Pitz family. The old saying, “It takes a village” is so appropriate here. Let’s help a wonderful family.
Questions? Suggestions? Contact Sheri Donavan at firstname.lastname@example.org