From April 1–April 24, participating South Orange County Starbucks will be collecting donated goods for at risk elders across Orange County. Want to get involved and give back to the elders in your community. Here’s how:
- Visit a participating Starbucks location, listed on the flyer here
- Take a FREE Ageless Alliance bag
- Fill it with newly purchased items that show you care (recommended items: pajamas, slippers, socks, toiletries, and grocery gift cards)
- Return the bag to a participating Starbucks location April 1–April 24
- Receive your Ageless Alliance bracelet and unite in a nation against elder abuse
After the collection, Starbucks and Ageless Alliance will be packaging and distributing donations to elders victimized in Orange County, leading up to World Elder Abuse Awareness Day in June.
It only takes one person to make a difference. And together, we can create a community, a nation and a world united against elder abuse.